Premium Shipping Protection
PREMIUM SHIPPING PROTECTION
Merchant provides shipping insurance ONLY if customer opts-in for "PREMIUM SHIPPING PROTECTION". Protection covers items for damage during transit. For insurance to be valid, please do make sure to CHECK FOR SHIPPING DAMAGE "ON THE SPOT" while delivery driver is on site. Otherwise, your claim will be DECLINED. If there is shipping damage, let the delivery driver MARK DOWN the damage ON THE SPOT (please make sure to take photos and keep the box) and REJECT the package.
- Damages during transit.
- Damages identified at time of delivery.
- Lost during transit.
Does not cover:
- Lost after delivery. Some common examples are "I was not home", "I did not sign for it", "It was left outside", or "It was delivered to the wrong address".
- Damages found after items have been "delivered". Coverage will be declined if damage is found after carrier already delivers the item.
- Customer failed to inspect at time of delivery. Some common examples are "I was not home", or "driver was in a big rush", or "driver did not let me inspect", or "somebody else received it".
- 3rd party receiver failed to inspect at time of delivery. Some common examples are "somebody at the bodyshop received it", or "It was left at the front desk".
* Customers are responsible for their package once an item has been delivered. Please ensure that the package is in a secure environment upon delivery.
** Bodyshops are known to break items during installation. If damage is not identified AT TIME OF DELIVERY, please TAKE YOUR COMPLAINT TO THE BODYSHOP.
*** Bodyshops are known to lose items while items are "just sitting there", or "never touched them". If missing items are not identified AT TIME OF DELIVERY, please TAKE YOUR COMPLAINT TO THE BODYSHOP.